Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is depicted on the statue on top of the Old Bailey, the Central Criminal Court in England?
2. Which boy name is also the part of an oil rig that is on top of the ground?
3. Which one of these things would most likely be found on top of a whirling dervish?
4. In the 1943 Rogers and Hammerstein musical "Oklahoma", the second song of the show is about surrey with what on the top?
5. "The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things" is a fictional group that is seen on which world-famous comedic British television show that first aired in 1969?
6. What is on the very top of the Empire State building?
7. "The Top of the Rock" is a space observatory located on the top of Ayers Rock in Australia.
8. Which fin is usually seen above the water line when a shark is swimming near the top of the water?
9. Where would you be most likely to see an epaulette?
10. Which type of cherry is usually found on top of an ice cream sundae?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.