Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Fairytopia", the series of movies starring Barbie, what is the name of Barbie's character?
2. The remains of which extinct animal, also known as a 'Hyracotherium', were first discovered in the early 1800s?
3. Which of the following is the only country in Africa to have Spanish as an official language?
4. Which of the following diseases is also known as Trisomy 18 and is named for the doctor who first described it?
5. Which 1998 movie stars Drew Barrymore and Anjelica Huston in a version of the classic Cinderella story?
6. Which Puerto Rican-American singer released the album "Suavemente" in 1998, which made it the the #1 spot on Billboard's "National Latin Top 40" chart?
7. I.E.S. Edwards, Howard Carter, and W.B. Emery are all famous for their work and studies in which field?
8. This American poet was a Transcendentalist and a contemporary of Henry David Thoreau and Nathaniel Hawthorne. Which of the following was a leader in the Transcendentalist movement and was born to a long line of ministers?
9. The letter 'E' is the most frequently used letter in the English language.
10. Which of the following is an herb native to Mexico and Central America, is also known as wormseed and can be used to prevent flatulence?
Source: Author tiffanyram
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.