Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Before stopping anywhere else you need to get gas because your tank is on empty. You notice the gas station company has merged with another company. Which of the following is a true merger between two gas companies?
2. You notice the grocery store and think to yourself that you need a certain type of milk for a recipe. There are many different types of milk sold in this store. What type of milk is drunk the most by most people in the world outside of cow's milk?
3. Later you stop at the bank to cash a check. What is that four letter acronym that stands for a group that insures a customer's money?
4. You need to stop at the pharmacy to pick up some medicine for your illness. The doctor told you that you need an antibiotic. Which of the following would he least likely give you a prescription for?
5. You drop off a movie at the movie store. You notice that the icon of the movie store is a blue ticket. What is the name of this video store?
6. You pick the children up from school. You notice a sport being played on the fields that uses short hook-ended sticks and about a five and a half ounce ball. They try to score on a goalie. What sport are they playing?
7. You stop at the post office to mail your letters and bills and to pick up the mail. You need to buy stamps. Which of the following cannot be bought because it is not a commemorative stamp printed by the U.S. Postal Service?
8. The dry cleaner has your outfit and you have the ticket to pick it up. There is a complication. You have fallen victim to the most common problem concerning dry cleaners. They haven't lost your outfit. What has gone wrong?
9. You stop at the deli to pick up sandwiches for the party you are having tomorrow. Which of the following describes the stage deli sandwich known as the "Oprah"?
10. No errand run is complete without the trip home. Finally, you've made it. You realize how much you've done today. On average, how many steps does the average adult take in a day?
Source: Author trident
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.