Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the Odd One Out?
2. Which of the following was not a hit for Elvis Presley?
3. Which of the following peers of the realm had a popular snack named after him?
4. Which day of the week is named after the Norse God, Thor?
5. Which of the following is not a former member country of the Soviet Union?
6. It has been scientifically proven that earthworms are more intelligent than humans.
7. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr were the what?
8. Which of the following filmmakers gives his name to theme parks in California and Florida?
9. Tiger Woods is famous as a participant in which sport?
10. The philosopher Hans Reichenbach was NOT a proponent of which of the following?
Source: Author Islingtonian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.