Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Argentina can be divided into four physical regions. What is the virtually treeless grassland area known as?
2. What is the highest mountain in Argentina called?
3. What is the name of the archipelago at the tip of South America which belongs to Argentina and Chile?
4. Many an abode in smaller Argentinian communities is built from sun-dried bricks. What is the name of this type of building?
5. In the north of Argentina is a forested lowland. What is it called?
6. Which of these is NOT a river in Argentina?
7. Does Lake Titicaca form part of the border between Argentina and Chile?
8. What is the name of the falls that lie on the Argentina/Brazil border?
9. In Argentina's grasslands what plant, also known as lucerne, is widely grown both for use as pasture and for hay?
10. The first letters of the correct answers to the first nine questions spell the name of the dry region in southern Argentina?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.