Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the largest city and capital of Argentina?
2. What is the widely known cultural dance, honored by UNESCO, that originated in Argentina?
3. What countries share borders with Argentina?
4. What city in Argentina is widely regarded as the southernmost CITY in the world?
5. What term is traditionally used to name the Argentine people of the pampas or chacos? Think Argentine cowboys!
6. Which famous Andrew Lloyd Webber play was based on the life of a First Lady of Argentina?
7. Southern right whales come very close to the shore of what Argentine city for their mating season?
8. What magnificent waterfalls are found partly in Argentina? They were shown in Robert De Niro's movie "The Mission".
9. Malbec, a variety of red wine that famously represents Argentina around the world, is produced in which province?
10. What precious metal is found in the name "Argentina"?
Source: Author kg_ce
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.