Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First off, Alonso visits Ellis Island. He then takes the ferry back to the mainland and drives to the Baseball Hall of Fame. From there he goes to this state's capital. What city does he end up in?
2. Alonso next drives to the place where the Basketball Hall of Fame is located. After that, he drives a bit to take in a game at Fenway Park. Finally, he walks along the Freedom Trail. What is the capital of the state that Alonso is in now?
3. Alonso decides to see the Sears Tower and Columbus Park in another state. He then heads to the capital city; where is he now?
4. Alonso doesn't like to stay in any one state too long, so he continues on his way. This time he decides to see a car race at this state's motor speedway. He also visits the birthplace of Michael Jackson. What is this state's capital city?
5. Next Alonso decides to see the landmark Gateway Arch. While he's there he catches a Rams football game. Then he heads to this Midwestern state's capital. What capital is he in now?
6. Alonso continues on his journey and ends up visiting the childhood home of Helen Keller, called Ivy Green. He then heads to the capital city to the see Civil Rights Memorial. What state capital is he in now?
7. Alonso next heads to a place where you can see the Alamo. He then goes west to see the Space Center. Finally, he visits the state capital. Where is he now?
8. Alonso goes to the state where he can explore Carlsbad Caverns National Park. He's also planning to visit the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which is located in the capital of the state. Where is Alonso?
9. Alonso has heard a lot of things about Las Vegas, so he decides to go see it for himself. He then walks along Fremont Street. What is the capital city of the state he is in now?
10. Finally, Alonso visits one last state capital. In this state, he's able to go to Hollywood and Rodeo Drive. He then goes to the capital to see the Tower Bridge. What is this last capital that Alonso has visited?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.