Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On the DAY AFTER THURSDAY, one must remember to be fresh, go downstairs, have one's cereal and so on. Look out for the 'dark' young lady grooving in the car with her friends.
2. Wearing OVERSIZED PANTALOONS to play football in the park after dark would be considered an act of sheer insanity.
3. There are many dangerous animals out there, but THOSE POSSESSING TWO X CHROMOSOMES OF THE GENUS are particularly deadly. If you encounter these ferocious beasts among the planets and stars, beyond the final frontier, make sure you have sufficient protection.
4. There is no ditty more memorable than an EPIC POEM FROM A HISTORICAL EUROPEAN REGION. When you hear it, you'll want to do the fandango. You won't hear it being recited by Elizabeth, Juliana, Anne or Mary, however.
5. If you're feeling a little blue, perhaps you should ADD PIQUANT FLAVOURING TO YOUR EXISTENCE. Ginger, in particular, will add a kick to any meal.
6. Are you looking for water and shelter in the desert? Perhaps the MARVEL BARRIER will show you the way.
7. Remember to stay on the right side of the law, and try not to get caught on camera or in a sting. EACH MOMENT THAT YOU INHALE, they'll be watching you.
8. If you go on holiday to Greece, you'll see FEMALE CHILDREN AND MALE CHILDREN playing on the beach. The heat may make your vision a little hazy.
9. GREETINGS TO THE DENSE TROPICAL FOREST. Bring your loaded weapons, in case you spy a dangerous snake. There are also plenty of red and white flowers here, and many of them have thorns.
10. It's not so unusual to see groups of young women out on the town, time after time. After all, YOUNG WOMEN ONLY DESIRE TO ENJOY THEMSELVES.
Source: Author Kankurette
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.