Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The port city of Charleston is one of South Carolina's most popular tourist destinations. Which of the following attractions is NOT located in the Charleston area?
2. Colorado Springs, Colorado, is home to the US Air Force Academy and to the North American Aerospace Defense Command. It also serves as the seat of which major collegiate athletic conference?
3. At various points in time, St. Louis has been home to a number of different companies. Which of the following companies, however, has not been based there?
4. Henderson, Nevada, is the home of a famous garden comprised predominantly of cactus.
5. Which of the following famous Minnesotans was actually born in St. Paul?
6. Which of the following institutions of higher learning can be found in Alabama's capital, Montgomery?
7. Cedar Rapids, traditionally the second most populous city in Iowa, features a large cemetery believed to be the first of its kind in the United States. That is because people of what faith are buried there?
8. Aurora, Illinois lies within four different counties.
9. One of Pittsburgh's most notable landmarks is Mellon Arena, longtime home to the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League. Which of the following statements about Mellon Arena is FALSE?
10. San Diego, California's second most populous city, has a number of sister cities, as defined by Sister Cities International. Which of the following cities is NOT a sister city to San Diego?
Source: Author cag1970
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.