Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Springfield is the number one town name in the United States. Which state has two Springfields, a city named Bayonne and a famous boardwalk?
2. If you're looking for a big, bustling Springfield, you've come to the wrong place here! Which small Springfield is in a small state with cities named Concord and Manchester and ski areas named Wildcat and Cannon?
3. From this Springfield you could travel to watch games by the Broncos, ski at Vail Mountain or climb Pike's Peak. Which state are we visiting?
4. Naming towns Springfield started in this state in which your sox may be red and you can get some baked beans in a city named Boston. Which state is it?
5. The movie about the Simpsons premiered here in the state known for maple syrup and covered bridges with towns named Burlington, Bennington and Montpelier. Which Springfield are we in now?
6. This town used to be the county seat of Seward County but became a ghost town. You will find more to do in other towns in the state like Wichita, Topeka or even Dodge City. Where is this Springfield located?
7. This Springfield is the home to a former president, although you may be more familiar with a city named Chicago. Where are we now?
8. True to its name, this Springfield was named for a spring in a field found by pioneers passing through. It's near Eugene, in a state with impressive mountains like Mount Hood and a well-regarded wine-growing region. Which state is it?
9. This state has five towns named Springfield. We better have good route directions to find the one we want! Maybe we'd have better luck finding Madison, Milwaukee or Green Bay. Which state would that be?
10. Here's a Springfield that might be pleasant to visit. It's near the shores of Lake Pontchartrain in a state where the capital is named after a red stick, the biggest city is called "The Big Easy" and they have parishes instead of counties. Where are we now?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.