Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which forest in the south of England was designated by William I as a royal forest, mainly for the hunting of deer?
2. The palm forest of Vai, claimed to be the largest palm forest in Europe, can be found on which Mediterranean island?
3. The Bialowieza Forest is situated on the borders of Poland and which former USSR member country?
4. The Parco Nazionale d'Abruzzo, Lazio e Molise, or Abruzzo National Park, is in Italy. Which of these major cities is the nearest to it?
5. There is even a forest in the centre of Lisbon. Which of these, sounding like a holy place to visit, is it?
6. You won't be surprised to learn that the Sierra de Guadarrama Forest is in Spain. It is in the central part of the country, near which major city?
7. Which forest is located about twenty miles from Paris, and has a racecourse bordering it? There may even be a plaque there to commemorate the Big Bopper.
8. Although often thought of as a country of lakes, which country has a large percentage of forest - estimated at around 70% of its total area in 2010?
9. It may not be its country's best-known forest, but Grunewald is located on the outskirts of which capital city?
10. The trees are probably not black, but Biogradska Gora is a forest and national park in a mountainous part of which of these countries?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.