Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This South American country's capital is Buenos Aires, which means 'good air'. It is at the southern tip of the continent. What country is this?
2. This North American country's capital is Ottawa, which is known as the Great White North. There was a lot of dispute before settling on a capital city. Some people think this country's citizens have an obsession with the word "eh". Which country is being described?
3. The citizens of this Asian country have made many innovations, including paper and fireworks. Its capital is Beijing. Which country is this?
4. Known for its outback, this country's capital city is Canberra. It is also famous for its beaches and reefs. What country is this?
5. Which country is the largest in the world in terms of land area? Its capital is Moscow.
6. Famous for its delicious chocolates, which European country's capital city is Brussels?
7. The powerful volcano named Vesuvius is housed in this European country. Its capital city is Rome. Which country is being described?
8. Located in Europe, this country is home to the Cathedral in Seville and the Royal Palace in its capital city of Madrid. Name the country.
9. Most of this African country is a desert. It is a sunny, dry, and hot country. Its capital city is Cairo. It is world-famous for its pyramids. What country is it?
10. This North American country is home to the United Nations. Its capital city is Washington D.C. (District of Columbia). One of its most famous cities is nicknamed the "Big Apple". Which country is this?
Source: Author tubby102
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.