Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the capital and largest city of Japan?
2. Who is the largest and most profitable Japanese company and the second largest auto maker in the world?
3. Japan has more of these than any other country?
4. What is a famous Japanese cuisine and holds the dubious honour of a presence on the local McDonalds menus?
5. Manufacturer of electrical equipment, this company has a worldwide presence and employs 200,000 people.
6. What is formed when soymilk is separated into curds and whey? This food is a popular part of numerous Japanese meals.
7. What is a breed of dog native to Japan, developed in the late 19th century? Some of its ancestors were used for more than 900 years in traditional dog fights.
8. Who was most sucessful Japanese born Sumo wrestler in the 1990s, son of another prolific exponent of the sport?
9. Who was the winner of the Sydney 2000 Olympics Women's Marathon and also the 2001 Berlin Marathon?
10. Who is the old school Japanese actor, who co-starred with Michael Douglas and Andy Garcia in the film 'Black Rain'?
Source: Author hews
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.