Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Northern Ireland consists of six of the nine counties of the Province of Ulster. What are the other three counties?
2. Lough Neagh is a freshwater lake. Which county does not border it?
3. What currency is used in Northern Ireland?
4. Giant's Causeway is composed of what type of rock?
5. Londonderry's Anglican Cathedral is dedicated to a saint. Which one is it?
6. What ill-fated ship was built in Belfast, Northern Ireland?
7. The Mourne Mountains dip down to the sea at Newcastle, but what is their highest peak?
8. What is Lough Neagh's area in square miles?
9. County Fermanagh is home to world-renowned pottery. What is it called?
10. What river runs through Belfast?
Source: Author Kaye19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.