Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Located in South Central Portugal this quaint little city is referred to locally as the 'Museum City'. What is it called?
2. Located in Brabant province, Netherlands, on the Dommel River, this once small provincial town expanded dramatically since the founding of the Philips Electrical Company. What is its name?
3. Robert Louis Stevenson once said of this place, 'This is what Paris ought to be.' Which place was he referring to?
4. This port town in South Western Denmark was for many years the country's largest fishing port. What is it called?
5. This city in the Alicante province of Spain is surrounded by a large grove of date palms. What is its name?
6. Located about ten miles west of Helsinki, and therefore in its metropolitan area, this city is now Finland's second largest city in its right. What is it called?
7. Located just west of Lisbon, this small town by the sea has a Grand Prix racing circuit and one of Europe's largest casinos. What is it called?
8. Located in the mid-west of Ireland, this is the county town of County Clare. What is it called?
9. Located on the south coast of England, this growing town is a popular retirement spot. What is it called?
10. This city is the major industrial centre of the Ruhr district of western Germany. What is it called?
Source: Author Ikabud
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.