Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Located in northern Nebraska, this romantically named town, is the gateway to the Niobrara River, a National Scenic River.
2. This Pennsylvanian town, which began as an Utopian community for the Moravian Church, boasts the first commercial pretzel bakery in the U.S.
3. Although located on the opposite coast, this town became the back drop for the fictional town Cabot Cove, ME of the popular t.v series, 'Murder She Wrote'.
4. This Indiana town shares a name with one of the most beloved figures of all time.
5. This New Mexico town renamed itself after a popular radio show in the 1950's.
6. This small Idaho town could be called the gateway to Hell.
7. Although named for a common bird, this Tennessee town became more known for its 'songbird'.
8. This small Texas town is famous for its mysterious light phenomenon which occurs year round after sunset.
9. This 'womanly' named town in MA is known for its Shaker Community and its 19th Century Textile Mills.
10. This town located in South Dakota became the home of such western notables as Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane.
Source: Author routesixtysix
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.