Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is NOT a country in South America?
2. Which of these rivers is NOT located in South America?
3. Paraguay is the odd country out in South America because it is the only landlocked country on the continent.
4. Which of these is NOT a city in South America?
5. Which of these is NOT an island off the coast of South America?
6. The Andes are the odd one out in South America because they are the only named mountain range on the continent.
7. Which of these bodies of water does NOT border the South American continent?
8. Which of these South American countries lies entirely below the equator?
9. South America is the odd continent out because it's the smallest of all the world's continents in area.
10. Which of these is NOT a South American desert?
Source: Author timence
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.