Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which ABC nation shares this country's southern border?
2. The map shows a country that has six neighbours. Which of these is one of them?
3. Which of these South American countries borders the one highlighted in the picture clue?
4. Which of these borders the south-east Asian country whose outline is shown in the picture clue?
5. An 'A, B or C' nation is located to the south of the depicted country. What is it called?
6. The picture clue shows an African nation that has territory on the African mainland continent, but its capital is on a nearby island. With which of these 'C' countries does it have a land border?
7. Which 'A, B, or C' country borders the one highlighted in the picture clue?
8. The country highlighted in this map might be more familiar than some of the others in this quiz, but can you identify which 'A, B, or C' country shares a border with it?
9. Which of these options borders the country highlighted on this map?
10. One of the countries that borders the nation highlighted on this map begins with an 'A' or a 'B'. Which one is it?
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.