Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My friend lives in a suburb of Perth and so our first trip was to the city of Perth where we started at the famous bell tower. For what occasion were the bells given to Perth?
2. Araluen is a botanical garden south of Perth. For which flower is this beautiful garden best known?
3. What is a 28?
4. There is a monument to a ship which was sunk in 1941, under mysterious circumstances, killing all men on board. What is the name of this ship?
5. The one place I wanted to visit when I went to Western Australia was Shark Bay. Why?
6. "Nature's Window" is a famous feature of Kalbarri National Park, which overlooks which river?
7. We went to the new Maritime Museum in Fremantle. I studied and was prepared to see a famous ship. It turns out that the hull and most of the items collected from this ship is the centerpiece of the "shipwreck gallery" elsewhere. What is the name of this ship?
8. We spent a wonderful day at New Norcia. For what is New Norcia known?
9. I became quite a fan of "footy". "Footy" is the colloquial name of which sport?
10. The Nambung National Park is famous for what geological feature?
Source: Author basykes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.