Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Spanish traveler Ponce de Leon discovered Tampa in what year?
2. What is the name of the annual parade that runs through Tampa and is associated with pirates?
3. Which of the following is not a Tampa attraction?
4. What is the name of the famous Spanish restaurant established in 1905 located in Ybor City?
5. What is one of Tampa's famous universities?
6. The name of Tampa Bay's hockey team is the Tampa Bay Lightning.
7. Which MTV Real Worlder from San Diego is from Tampa?
8. What is the famous "city" in Tampa known for cigars and its nightlife?
9. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won the Super Bowl in 2000.
10. Tampa is on Florida's east coast?
Source: Author allie9_21
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.