Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Florida was the ____ state to enter the union.
2. In what year did Florida become a state?
3. Florida's state bird is the _______________________.
4. What city was Florida's capital when Florida became a state?
5. Florida's state tree is the _________________________.
6. The tribal people in Florida became known as the Seminoles. A name meaning...
7. What major river in Florida flows from south to north?
8. The southernmost point of the continental United States is in what Florida city?
9. What lake in Florida is over 700 square miles in size?
10. What is the Florida state beverage?
Source: Author Susieq65610
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.