Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the most famous landmarks in Chicago, this fabled structure survived the Great Fire.
2. Completed in 1969, this 100-story steel and glass skyscraper is named after a famous American revolutionary.
3. Elwood Blues listed this famous structure located at 1060 W. Addison as his place of residence on his driver's license in the movie "The Blues Brothers".
4. These twin buildings are known to residents of Chicago as the Corn Cobs.
5. Is Jacques Cousteau your hero? At this site you can imagine you are him and explore the world beneath the waves.
6. This structure was originally intended for use in shipping and entertainment. It has seen many uses over the years, but as of 1994 it is almost exclusively used for entertainment.
7. It is the tallest building in Chicago.
8. Chicago's version of the Champs-Elysées.
9. Although the New York Stock Exchange is much more famous, this is the world's first publicly traded financial exchange.
10. Originally built as the city's library, this historic structure is now known as the "People's Palace".
11. This Chicago landmark is one of the world's only free zoos.
12. Want to learn about your environment and how to conserve it while having fun? Go here.
13. Famous for its Picasso sculpture outside, it is also featured prominently in the movie "The Blues Brothers".
14. Located on the far south side, this museum houses many educational interactive exhibits, as well as the annual City of Chicago Science Fair.
15. This museum is actually a museum and a school. Nestled in downtown Chicago, its many permanent and visiting art exhibits draw thousands of visitors each year.
16. This building houses one of the world's most famous newspapers and is known for its design which resembles a spider sitting on top of a tower.
17. This world-famous museum is known for its vast entryway which includes the skeleton of many dinosaurs, most notably a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
18. This building is famous for its association with a gangster and Hollywood.
19. One of largest green areas in the city, this park houses many attractions from a zoo to sailing.
20. This bronze structure is one of the enduring images that people think of when they think of Chicago. It is well represented in many pictures and movies.
Source: Author umpolo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LilahDeDah
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.