Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where would you find Myrtle Beach State Park?
2. If you were to take a pilgrimage to Myles Standish State Forest, what state would you be going to?
3. Where would you find Pontiac Lake State Recreation Area?
4. Where would you go to visit Kaena Point State Park and Hapuna Beach State park?
5. In this state you would find Tippecanoe River State Park. Which state is it?
6. In California there is a state park that has the same name as a state prison made famous by a Johnny Cash country hit. Can you name it?
7. Where would you find Lake Kissimmee State Park?
8. Franklin D Roosevelt State Park and the Little White House State Historical Park are both located in which southern state?
9. In Wyoming there is a state park named after what Hall of Fame sportscaster?
10. Missouri has a state park named after a US President and one named after a famous American author. Can you name them?
Source: Author bigwoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.