Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what national park would you find the North and South Kaibab Trails?
2. Where would you find Angels Landing, The Temple of Sinawava, and The Watchman?
3. This national park is actually an amphitheater in some portions, not a canyon!
4. The 'Valley Of 10,000 Smokes' can be found in this park.
5. This park includes one of the world's longest and most complex caves. It is located in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
6. 'The Needles', 'The Maze' and 'The Island In The Sky' are the three areas of this park.
7. Which of these national parks is NOT located in Utah?
8. Joshua Tree National Park is made up of both the Mojave and the Chihuahuan Desert.
9. Which of these national parks is not located in the Rocky Mountains?
10. Which of these national parks does not have an active or dormant volcano?
11. Which of these pairs of national parks is NOT within 50 miles of each other?
12. This is the largest national park in the United States.
13. Which of these national parks is NOT also designated as a World Heritage Site as of Dec. 31, 2003?
14. Which of these national parks does NOT encompass land in two or more states?
15. Which of these U.S. national parks does NOT border another country?
Source: Author robinsir
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.