Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where can you find the Essequibo, and Corentyne River?
2. In the capital city of Bogota you will find The Gold Museum. Where are you?
3. Which countries are home to the Guiana Highlands?
4. To get to this place's capital of Cayenne, you would fly into Rochambeau International Airport. Where are you?
5. Which country has the equator pass through its capital of Quito?
6. You'd find Lake Titicaca in these two countries.
7. You'd find the city of Florida in this country that shares the Rio de la Plata with Argentina.
8. The President's house in this country is pink!
9. Easter Island, and Sala-y-Gomez belong to this country.
10. The beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema are in the southeastern part of this country. Where are they?
Source: Author 0c0c0c
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.