Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year were the Olympic Games held in Atlanta?
2. During the Civil War, on what day was Atlanta surrendered to General Sherman?
3. The land that Atlanta now stands on, originally belonged to which two Indian tribes?
4. Atlanta became the capital of Georgia in what year?
5. During the Great Depression which company helped keep the city of Atlanta afloat financially?
6. The first government housing project was built in Atlanta. What is it's name?
7. On October 12, 1958 a Reform Jewish Temple was bombed in Atlanta. Who claimed responsibility?
8. The very first resturant to open in a mall was Chick-fil-a. It opened its first store in Greenbriar Mall in what year?
9. What is Atlanta's mass transit system called?
10. When did Coca Cola start?
Source: Author gwn16722
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.