Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is the Founding Father of Georgia?
2. Who was the Civil War general who lead the Confederate troops in the Battle of Kennesaw Mountain?
3. Where did the Cherokee Nation establish their capital after creating their own sovereign government and constitution?
4. What event in Atlanta, Georgia captured the world's attention on December 15, 1939?
5. What city became the state capital of Georgia in 1807 after having moved from Louisville, Georgia?
6. Three Georgians signed the Declaration Of Independence. Which of these men did NOT sign it?
7. Who invented Coca-Cola?
8. Which U.S. President frequently visited the healing springs in Warm Springs, Georgia?
9. This baseball player, known as the "Georgia Peach", played for the Detroit Tigers from 1905 to 1926. Who was he?
10. Which U.S. President was born in Plains, Georgia?
Source: Author Destroyinators
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.