Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the battle of Fredericksburg who said "Kill them! Kill them all!"?
2. What CSA commander had the responsibility for the bombardment of the Union lines prior to Gen. Pickett's charge on July 3, 1863?
3. Who was called "The Wizard of the Saddle"?
4. This is a tough one. What painter painted the Battle of Gettysburg?
It can be seen at the Gettysburg Battlefield Museum.
5. After the battle of Gettysburg, a burial detail found a dead Union solder holding a picture of his three children. Who was he?
6. What was the name of Gen. Stonewall Jackson's horse?
7. What body of water did Union prison Johnson's Island lie in?
8. The first prison that Dr. Samuel Mudd was sent to was Albany (New York) Penitentiary. To which second prison he was moved?
9. On the night of April 14, 1865 a young major was requested to accompany President Lincoln to Ford's theatre. What was his name?
10. What type of revolver did J. E. B. Stuart use?
Source: Author colmosby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.