Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what two states were the most battles of the Civil War fought?
2. What was the name of the only civilian to be killed at the Battle of Gettysburg?
3. What was the first state to secede from the Union?
4. How old was the youngest recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor?
5. Who was the Civil War's youngest general?
6. Who was the other guest orator at the Gettysburg cemetary on the day that Lincoln delivered his famous address?
7. Where did Sherman's March to the Sea begin and end?
8. What was Ulysses S. Grant doing when the Civil War broke out?
9. Everyone knows that R.E. Lee's horse was named Traveler, what was U.S. Grant's horse named?
10. What was special about the photograph of Abraham Lincoln taken on Tuesday, February 9th, 1864?
11. What was the first battle that General U.S. Grant was involved in?
12. What was the bloodiest one day battle that took place on September 17, 1862?
13. Who was the only woman awarded the Medal of Honor?
14. What was the last state to secede from the Union?
15. Which of the following battles did not take place in Virginia?
Source: Author Jack1331
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.