Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1954 this hurricane hit the Northeastern United States?
2. What southern state was affected by Hurricane Carla in 1961?
3. Hurricane Audrey was particularly severe, hitting Louisiana and Northern Texas. In what year did Audrey strike?
4. In what month of 1965 did Hurricane Betsy strike?
5. In 1969 another severe hurricane struck the south, what was it called?
6. Hurricane Agnes struck a huge portion of the east coast, from Florida to New York. In what year?
7. In 1979 a hurricane that hit Florida and the Eastern United States, as well as the Caribbean, left a very high fatality list. What was it called?
8. In what year did Hurricane Gloria strike?
9. In 1989 this hurricane struck South Carolina and parts of the Caribbean. What was it called?
10. Hurricane Andrew was the costliest natural disaster in U.S. history, at the time it hit. In what year did Andrew cause so much damage?
Source: Author Ikabud
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.