Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What town would you visit if you wanted to be where Jacques Cartier dropped anchor on July 24, 1534?
2. What country is Québec part of?
3. What is the official (and spoken) language of Québec?
4. What was the name of Québec before it was conquered by Great Britain?
5. What is the title of Québec's anthem?
6. What is the main emblem of Québec?
7. When was the city of Québec founded, making it the oldest European town in Canada?
8. On the site of what native town was Québec City built?
9. Who founded Québec City?
10. What document, published in London in 1839, declared Québec easy to assimilate and its people without culture or history?
Source: Author cdauphinais
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.