Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the second city founded in New France?
2. Who founded the city of Trois-Rivieres?
3. In what year was the city of Trois-Rivieres founded?
4. What was the main cause for the death of French explorers in the early 1600s?
5. What was the third city to be founded in New France?
6. Under what name do we now know Ville-Marie?
7. When was Montreal founded?
8. Who founded Montreal?
9. Who was the king of France when Montréal was founded?
10. What was the name of the Iroquois village lying on the Montréal Island-to-be at the time of Jacques Cartier's exploration?
Source: Author cdauphinais
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.