Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When did Colombia (The Republic of "Greater Colombia") become independent?
2. What Colombian city in the Caribbean was the centre for Slave Trade during the colony?
3. What country gained independence from Colombia in 1903?
4. Which one of the following countries still claims sovereignty over the Archipelago of San Andres and Providencia?
5. Who founded Bogotá?
6. Who was the first president of Colombia?
7. Which of these countries did not belong to Colombia when Colombia gained its independence?
8. Besides Bogotá, what other city has been the capital of Colombia throughout history?
9. Which one of the following international organizations was created in Bogotá in April of 1949?
10. Who was the President of Colombia in 1992?
Source: Author colombia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.