Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When did Rosa Parks refuse to move out of her seat on the bus?
2. What was the name of the bus driver who ordered Parks to give up her seat? A name he shares with a professional tennis player.
3. In December 1943, Rosa Parks became an active member of which civil rights group?
4. Which specific event was supposed to be the main reason for Parks' refusal to give up her seat?
5. What was the name of the local leader of the NAACP, who was one of the first to take action (in the form of the Montgomery Bus Boycott) in response to Parks' arrest?
6. Another key player in the Montgomery Bus Boycott was Jo-Ann Robinson, leader of the WPC. But what did the WPC stand for?
7. A third big player in this event was Ralph Abernathy, a local minister. Which future civil rights leader did Abernathy suggest become involved in the Montgomery Bus Boycott?
8. The beginning of the Montgomery Bus Boycott led to the formation of which of these groups?
9. How long did the boycott last?
10. Where is the bus on which Parks refused to leave her seat kept?
Source: Author doublemm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.