Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There is a pertinent story circulating to the effect that Hitler was married. Is this a true story?
2. Who was Goering's first wife?
3. Which job did Eva Braun have, when, in 1929, she met Hitler for the first time?
4. What was the name of that lady, living in Bayreuth, who always admired Hitler, and publicly vented her admiration even during decades after the second World War?
5. It would have been a grave omission in this quiz not to make any mention of Leni Riefenstahl, a gifted actress and film director, who in 1934 made a documentary of the Nazi Party Rally in Nuremberg, which has become famous, or rather notorious. What was the title of that film?
6. Magda Quandt first married a businessman. Her second marriage was more spectacular, in view of the function and reputation of her second husband. Who was he?
7. A woman, married to a high-ranking Nazi, was shocked when she caught a glimpse of the deportation of Jews. She had the courage to say so to Hitler, who got very angry with her. Who was this woman?
8. Who was the foremost female test-pilot of the Third Reich?
9. She came from a British family, well-known if not famous for their aristocratic affiliations, literary talent, and political diversity. She was in love with Hitler, whom she knew. But as it became apparent that he was hardly interested in her, she made an attempt at suicide. No, I am not after her last name, that would be to easy. I am only interested in her first name. Do you know it?
10. The most high-ranking Nazis had a position in the Nazi Party as Reichsführer or Reichsleiter (both words meaning: Reich leader; sometimes parallel with their state function). For example: Himmler was Reichsführer-SS, Goebbels was Reichspropagandaleiter, and so forth. Was there, in view of a rather hostile attitude of Nazism to women in positions of authority, a women's organization at this level?
Source: Author Oblomov
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.