Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What law was issued by Hitler on 1 December 1936?
2. Various organisations were formed during the pre-war years. Who would have joined the Bund Deutscher Mädel?
3. Membership to the Hitler Youth was voluntary, however membership was so high because the Nazi propaganda made it sound so enticing.
4. Members of the Hitler Youth were later formed into a Waffen SS division. What was the designated name of the Hitlerjugend division?
5. The motto of the boys of the Hitler Youth was:
"Live faithfully, fight bravely, and die ____________"?
6. The motto for the girls of the Hitler Youth was:
"Be faithful, be pure, be___________!"
7. Adolf Hitler said this about the Hitler Youth. What should be in the missing blank.
"The German youth must be slender and supple, fast as a greyhound, tough as leather, and ______________.
8. The Nazi Party started the Kraft durch Freude - literally Strength through Joy - (or KdF) movement. What (or who) did it cater for?
9. The Nazis actively promoted population growth. Incentives were put in place to encourage the birth rate to rise.
One such incentive was "The Mother's Cross", a medal awarded for giving birth.
How many children were required to earn the bronze Mother's Cross?
10. The Law for the Promotion of Marriages was passed in 1934. What did it offer those that got married?
Source: Author Lssah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.