Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Willy Brandt, the former German Chancellor from 1969 to 1974, was a member of the Hitler Youth and fought on the Russian Front until he was wounded.
2. Hitler and the Nazis were responsible for a major anti-smoking campaign, one of the world's first.
3. How many German women won the Iron Cross First Class medal during WW2?
4. What was the term/phrase used to describe Hitler's belief that the German people had the right and duty to live on German soil?
5. I was deeply in love with Hitler and wanted to marry him. On the 3rd of September, 1939 I attempted to kill myself with a small calibre pistol, but failed.
6. How many children did Klara and Alois Hitler have together?
7. Was Adolf Hitler the first born child in the Hitler family?
8. What did Adolf Hitler's father die of?
9. What would you find in the Fuhrerlexikon?
10. Who were awarded the title of "Honorary Aryans" by Hitler?
Source: Author Lssah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.