Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why did Hitler choose Karl Doenitz as his successor?
2. Who tried desperately to stop Hitler from killing himself?
3. What message did Helmut Weidling broadcast on May 2, after the ceasefire had been negotiated?
4. Who were considered the most brutal of the German fighters during the Battle for Berlin?
5. Who was Himmler's intermediary in his negotiations with the Western Allies?
6. Where was Goering captured?
7. When did Hitler make his last trip above ground?
8. What was the primary weapon given to the members of the Volkssturm?
9. How was Himmler's identity discovered when he was captured by the British?
10. What did Hitler do in the Bunker that nobody had ever seen him do before?
Source: Author RangerOne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.