Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who appointed Hitler Chancellor on January 30, 1933?
2. The film 'Triumph of the Will', a Nazi propaganda film by Leni Riefenstahl, was filmed during the Nazi Party's 6th Party Rally. Which year was that?
3. Who was Adolf Hitler's boyhood friend, with whom he spent some time in Vienna?
4. On January 20th 1942, Eichmann, Heydrich, and several representatives from various branches of the Nazi government met for a secret meeting to plan what is known as the Final Solution, or the mass murder of the Jews of Europe. Where was this meeting held?
5. What methods were used by the Nazis to 'liquidate' Jews, communists, enemies of the state, etc.?
6. On June 30 - July 2, 1934 there was a purge of the SA (Stormtroopers). Hitler himself took an active part in this event. What was this event called?
7. Who was the leader of the Hitler Youth during the first few years of the Third Reich?
8. Who was in charge of the Four Year Plan?
9. In which city did the infamous Beerhall Putsch of 8-9 November 1923 take place?
10. In which year did Hitler send troops into the Rhineland, which had been demilitarized under the Treaty of Versailles?
Source: Author nicklocher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.