Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hitler's goal was to unite all of the German speaking people. He also planned to seize land from other countries.
What is the term/name given to the land that was destined to be acquired in eastern Europe for the German people?
2. In 1935 Hitler made a speech that said, "Germany neither intends nor wishes to interfere in the internal affairs of _________ , to annex ___________ or to conclude an anschluss". To what country was he referring?
3. On the 3 March 1936 Hitler sent German troops into which of these countries or areas? Where did Hitler send these troops?
4. This country was embroiled in a war between 1936-1939 and requested assistance from Hitler. As a result, Hitler supplied military support and used the war as a testing ground for his weapons of war. Which country?
5. With the Rhineland in German hands, Hitler announced to his generals in 1937 the next target on his hit list. What country was next to fall and be occupied by the Nazis?
6. The Sudentenland was the next piece of land to end up in the hands of Hitler and the Nazis. To what country did the Sudentenland belong?
7. What was the term given to the policy, implemented by Britain and France, that agreed to accepting Hitler's demands?
8. In January 1939 Hitler's demands continued. This time he began demanding a stretch of land that contained a valuable seaport. From what country was he demanding this land from?
9. In May 1939 Hitler signed the "Pact of Steel". With what country was this signed?
10. Three months later, in August 1939, Hitler signed another pact to prevent any hostilities between Germany and this country. What country entered into this non-aggression pact?
Source: Author Lssah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.