Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This Nazi, who from July 1941 was in charge of 'Jewish Affairs' and chaired the Wannsee Conference, was assassinated in Prague in 1942 by members of the Free Czechoslovak Army.
2. This person was seen as Himmler's 'golden boy', but executed in Berlin almost at the very end of World War II for being associated with him and going AWOL.
3. This leading Nazi was addicted to morphine.
4. This man was Hitler's propaganda minister and was loyal to the Führer to the very end. He was in the bunker when Hitler committed suicide.
5. This man was originally in charge of 'Jewish emigration' but succeeded in expanding his role till he was in charge of transporting Jews to concentration camps. He became in effect the 'manager' of the Holocaust. He succeeded in escaping to Argentina after the war, but was later tracked down by Mossad, taken to Israel and made to stand trial.
6. This man with a pince nez, sometimes referred to by Allied propaganda as 'Pale Henry', spent a short time working on a farm as part of 'back-to-the-land' movement before joining the SS in the 1920s.
7. This Nazi, nominally Deputy Führer, flew to Scotland in May 1941, hoping to negotiate peace with Britain just before the start of Operation Barbarossa.
8. This man was Hitler's armaments minister from 1942-1945.
9. This man was Commandant of Auschwitz from its foundation in May 1940 till November 1943 and again later.
10. This man was satirized by Charlie Chaplin in the film "The Great Dictator", released in October 1940. In the film this person is ruthlessly portrayed as a throughly grotesque, squalid and evil little man. He was none other than ...?
Source: Author lozzer100
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.