Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Reichsmarschall Hermann Goering was in practice "number two" in Nazi Germany after Hitler himself. Which of the following is NOT true?
2. Adolf Eichmann became an SS Lieutenant-Colonel during WWII. Which of the is NOT true concerning Eichmann?
3. Heinrich Himmler was Reichsführer of the SS and Chief of the German Police and SS. Which of the following is NOT true?
4. Joseph Goebbels was born on October 29, 1897. Which of the following is NOT true?
5. Which of the following Nazis was Hitler's personal lawyer?
6. Did Hitler and his mistress Eva Braun ever marry?
7. Which of the following was referred to as the 'Angel of Death'?
8. Albert Speer was what by trade?
9. This SS man was nicknamed the "Butcher of Lyon". Who was he?
10. Hitler promoted this Nazi to the rank of Commander and Chief of the German Navy only to charge him with incompetence later on in 1943. Who was he?
Source: Author ballykissangel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.