Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the father of Margaret of Anjou's son, Edward Prince of Wales?
2. Cecily Nevill, Duchess of York, was regarded by many as one of the most beautiful women in England. What nickname did she have that reflected this?
3. What was Anne Duchess of Exeter's second husband?
4. What penalty was suffered by Alice Montacute, Countess of Salisbury, in 1459?
5. What was the date of Elizabeth Wydeville's secret marriage to Edward IV?
6. Elizabeth Wydeville's husband, Sir John Grey, was killed at the first Battle of St Albans (1455).
7. Margaret Beaufort, despite four marriages, had only one son. Who was he?
8. On 14 April 1471, the Countess of Warwick landed in Portsmouth (from Calais) to the news that her husband had been killed in battle. What did she do?
9. For years after her brother, Richard III's, death at the Battle of Bosworth, Margaret, Duchess of Burgundy, did anything she could to support rebellion against Henry VII. What pejorative name did he refer to her by?
10. Who was Richard III's queen?
Source: Author gabbatoir
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.