Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What do Australians call confectionery?
2. Which iconic Australian confectionery gained a reputation for being rolled down the aisles at movie theatres?
3. Which confectionery item had the slogan "It's moments like these you need ___________" ?
4. Which aniseed flavoured sticks could be sucked until pointed at one end?
5. Choo Choo Bars were a popular confectionery when I was a child. What was their flavour?
6. Which of the following do not make chocolate bars in Australia?
7. What confectionery item is a speciality of South Australia?
8. What were rosy apples?
9. A soft, homemade toffee was known as a _______.
10. If you wanted to impress your date with chocolates during the middle years of the twentieth century, what boxed chocolates might you buy?
Source: Author Scottie2306
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.