Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The New Brunswick 1992 25 cent, or quarter, has a design of something that you don't see too much of anymore. In Hartland, New Brunswick, you can see the longest one in the world. What is it?
2. The Northwest Territories 1992 25 cent coin has something constructed of stones on it. Can you tell me what it is?
3. The Newfoundland 1992 quarter shows a person rowing a boat. What kind of boat is it?
4. The Hudson Bay Company had 'forts' all over this friendly province in the search for beaver pelts and furs. On which 1992 Canadian provincial quarter is a fort like this depicted?
5. The official bird of the Yukon Territory is the raven and it is featured on the 1992 quarter.
6. You would see some Hoodoos on this 1992 25 cent piece. What province or territorial coin would you see them on? Go Flames! Go Oilers!
7. We used to have to take the ferry to get to and from this province. Maybe we went over to visit with Anne of Green Gables? What 1992 Canadian quarter am I thinking of?
8. This 1992 25 cent coin shows a lone windswept tree on a rocky area. I also live in this province and the provincial bird is the loon. Coincidence?
9. The Nova Scotia 1992 quarter features this illuminating scene. Can you see what's on it?
10. The Quebec 1992 quarter shows this amazing huge rock in the Gulf of St Lawrence. What is its name?
11. What 1992 Provincial quarter shows grain elevators, train cars, and wheat?
12. You can see a few whales on this Canadian 1992 125th anniversary 25 cent quarter. What westernmost provincial coin are we looking at?
13. Why was the territory of Nunavut not included in the Canadian 1992 125th anniversary series of quarters?
14. If you bought one of the 1992 125th anniversary set from the Royal Canadian Mint, you would have received your quarters displayed on a map of Canada, and you even would have gotten an extra coin! What was the extra coin?
15. Of course Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse side of the 1992 Canadian quarters. Underneath her portrait are stamped two separate years on the 125th anniversary collection. What years are they?
Source: Author hermit007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.