Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What term do cemetery enthusiasts use to describe their hobby of exploring a cemetery?
2. Which of these purposes would be a good reason to explore a cemetery?
3. If some one dares to clean a gravestone, what items do cemetery preservationists suggest you use?
4. What did you find if you discovered a "zinker" while visiting a cemetery?
5. While exploring a cemetery, you find a grave marker with the letters "WOW" inscribed on it. What did you find?
6. Many historical cemeteries offer guided tours to the public.
7. On a walk through a cemetery you discover a cenotaph. What did you find?
8. Some cemetery enthusiasts have used their love for exploring cemeteries to develop successful entrepreneurial ventures. What internationally famous cemetery hobbyist website was founded by Jim Tipton?
9. In some cemeteries you may come across a Potter's Field. Who is usually buried there?
10. While visiting a cemetery you may find a verse or saying inscribed on a gravestone. What is this called?
Source: Author Bigwoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.