Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On this coin we see a building with a domed structure at the center. The name of the building is written below--oh, no, its not! The quiz author has annoyingly covered up the name of the building. Nevertheless, which person should we expect to see on the obverse?
2. Here's a coin that says "one cent" and has a striped shield with "E pluribus unum" at its top. Of the following choices, which is the only one in which coins like this were made?
3. Here's a coin with a image of a many-columned building with a small, indistinct shape. You might be surprised to hear that that shape is actually a statue of the same person who is on the front. Who is that person?
4. This coin is a five cent coin that has the 2005 "Ocean in View" reverse. How is the text on the obverse different from the five cent obverse of 1938-2004?
5. This coin reverse has a torch flanked by an olive branch and an oak branch. Which president appears on the obverse?
6. This 2015 Washington quarter dollar has an image of the Blue Ridge Parkway on the reverse. Which pieces of text that you would normally find on the reverse of a Washington quarter dollar do you find on the obverse here?
7. This reverse appears on a one dollar coin. An almost identical reverse appears on another dollar coin with a different person on the obverse. Which of these people does not appear on the obverse of a coin that had this reverse or an almost identical reverse?
8. This coin reverse looks like the Presidential seal. Which president is on the obverse?
9. Here's a quarter dollar with an eagle standing on a perch with wings outspread. I can tell you that George Washington is on the obverse of this coin. Which date could possibly be on the obverse of this coin?
10. This last coin has a buffalo or American bison on the reverse. Which best describes who you will see on the obverse?
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.