Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This vegetable is also known as the Chinese cabbage. What is this called?
2. Mornay sauce is made by blending this sauce with cheese. This sauce is a key ingredient to many lasagnas. What is this sauce?
3. This sauce is the most common sauce used for steak Oscar. The sauce is poured all over crab, steak, and asparagus. What could this sauce be?
4. What vegetable do many people refer to as "little green trees?"
5. Which of these is a thin French bread?
6. Which of these is a fish stew?
7. Which of these is a German sausage?
8. This condiment is made of tomato paste, vinegar, and a large number of spices. The sauce is used to dip kielbasa in, or to pair with steaks or ribs. What is this sauce?
9. Which of these will most likely stain your clothes?
10. This chicken recipe uses alcohol to flavor it. What could this be?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.