Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jib, Boom, Bow might sound like a Black Eyed Peas song, but really they are terms used by which group of people?
2. If you were playing a four-person table game with 144 tiles (like dominoes) with Asian symbols and characters on them, trying to match them up, what game would you most likely be playing?
3. Which of these is NOT a type of pasta?
4. Landscapers were at my newly built house and planted a conifer. Which of these might they have planted?
5. What color is Himalayan salt?
6. Chef Tilly goes over the top while beating cream to make whipped cream. What happens when she beats the cream too hard for too long?
7. What Levantine and Egyptian dish is made primarily with chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, and lemon juice?
8. Of the four traditional ingredients in beer, which one makes up the highest percentage of the total volume?
9. What is another name for the Ruy Lopez opening in Chess?
10. Some video poker machines actually theoretically give the player a slight edge. Yet these same machines are among casinos' biggest income producers. How is this possible?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.