Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Paris, if you want a delicious grilled ham and cheese sandwich, what should you order?
2. Over 200 producers make the famed Prosciutto di Parma. How long must this type of ham be cured to meet local regulations?
3. Normandy France is famous for its cheese production; which animals provide the milk most cheeses in Normandy are made from?
4. Which of the following cheeses is not produced in France?
5. One of the best known (and most expensive) hams produced in the US is the Smithfield Ham. Which of the following must be true if a ham is marketed as a Genuine Smithfield Ham?
6. Everyone knows Swiss Cheese has holes, right? Which of these cheeses without holes is produced in Switzerland?
7. If you are a prosciutto lover like me, you know this amazing ham comes from this country:
8. It is often thought that Spam is made mostly from ham, but what really is the main ingredient?
9. A friend of mine introduced me as a 'fellow turophile'. What exactly is a "turophile"?
10. A favorite restaurant of mine serves a great cheeseburger - it's a burger with a thick slab of Stilton. Where is the flavorful blue Stilton cheese produced?
Source: Author Sparroc
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.